OPEN from American Express announces new ways to save money when you use any American Express business charge card or business credit card. Details from a press release
issued today can be found below:
"OPEN from American ExpressSM today announced it has launched several new partners in the OPEN SavingsSM program, providing exclusive savings in the U.S. just by using the American Express® Business Card. Courtyard by Marriott®, FedEx Kinko's Office and Print Centers, Fairfield Inn by Marriott®, Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®, Ruby Tuesday Restaurants, SpringHill Suites by Marriott® and Wingate Inn® hotels join existing industry leading partners, including FedEx, Hertz and AT&T in this unique program.
Unlike most small business credit card savings programs, OPEN Savings eliminates the need for offer codes, coupons or program enrollment and provides automatic savings to business owners from well-known brands. In addition, the savings are combinable with other marketplace offers or volume discount pricing that an individual business may already receive from program
In just eighteen months, OPEN Savings has delivered more than $75 million in savings to American Express Business Cardmembers.
'For small businesses pressed for time and weary of short-term offers that require coupons or offer codes, OPEN Savings delivers simple, automatic and combinable discounts just by using the Card,' said Ed Vittoria, vice president, OPEN from American Express. 'OPEN is proud to extend our breadth of OPEN Savings partners and deliver millions of dollars of savings to our
small business Cardmembers every month.'
OPEN Savings Partners
OPEN Savings is a benefit embedded within all American Express Business Cards. To earn the savings, American Express Business Cardmembers must simply use their credit or charge card for purchases with any OPEN Savings partner. The savings will automatically appear on the Cardmember's monthly statement and can be tracked at http://www.opensavings.com.
Partners and discounts include:
The savings appear as credits on monthly statements or can be tracked online at http://www.opensavings.com. OPEN Savings discounts are calculated on the full transaction amount, including any taxes and surcharges. Terms and conditions apply.
- Administaff: 25% off enrollment fee for HR Services
- AT&T: 5% off local & long distance services
- Business Filings: 20% off incorporation and registered agent services
- Ceridian: 20% off payroll preparation
- Constant Contact: 15% off e-mail marketing
- Courtyard by Marriott: 5% off hotel charges (new)
- ExpensAble: 25% off expense reporting software
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM(R): 5% off gifts
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott: 5% off hotel charges (new)
- FedEx: 5% off Express and Ground shipping
- FedEx Kinko's: 5% off business services (new)
- Hertz: 5% off car rentals
- Hyatt Hotels & Resorts: 3% off hotel charges (new)
- Logoworks: 15% off logo and graphic design
- Ruby Tuesday: 5% off dining (new)
- SpringHill Suites by Marriott: 5% off hotel charges (new)
- Wingate Inn: 5% off hotel charges (new)
- UnitedHealth Allies: 40% off health discount program fees
About OPEN from American Express
OPEN is the American Express team dedicated exclusively to the success of small business owners and their companies. The OPEN Team supports business owners with unparalleled service. With tailored products and services, the team delivers purchasing power, flexibility, control and rewards to help customers run their business. Customers can leverage an enhanced set of products, tools, services and savings, including charge and credit cards, convenient access to working capital, robust online account management capabilities and savings on business services from an expanded lineup of partners. To obtain more information about OPENSM, visit http://www.OPEN.com, or call 1-800-NOW-OPEN to apply for a card or loan. Terms and conditions apply.
American Express Company (http://www.americanexpress.com) is a diversified worldwide travel, financial and network services company founded in 1850. It is a world leader in charge and credit cards, Travelers Cheques, travel, business services and international banking.
1. OPEN SavingsSM: Payment must be made with an American Express® Business Card. Savings will be credited to your American Express Business Card billing statement. All savings referenced are in addition to any offers made by participating companies. Participation and offers are subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions apply. For more information and the full OPEN Savings partner terms and conditions, please visit opensavings.com.
2. Courtyard by Marriott®, Fairfield Inn by Marriott® and SpringHill Suites by Marriott®: Valid at over 950 participating locations within the U.S. For a complete list, visit marriott.com/opensavings. Savings do not apply to charges relating to third party sales
transactions (such as pre-paid travel agent, wholesaler, online travel service or similar transactions) not paid directly at, or through, the hotel. The maximum annual savings available is $1,500 per Account.
3. FedEx Kinko's Office and Print Centers: Valid at all channels through which FedEx Kinko's accepts the Business Card in the U.S., except http://www.officeproducts.fedexkinkos.com. Payment must be made with Business Card at time of purchase. Maximum annual discount is $1000 per Account.
4. Hyatt Hotels & Resorts®: Valid at all locations within the U.S. and Puerto Rico. Savings do not apply to charges relating to third party sales transactions (such as pre-paid travel agent, wholesaler, online travel service, Internet access or similar transactions) not paid
directly at, or through, the hotel.
5. Ruby Tuesday®: Valid only at U.S. domestic locations, excluding Hawaii.
6. Wingate Inn®: Valid at all locations within the U.S. Savings do not apply to charges relating to third party sales transactions (such as pre-paid travel agent, wholesaler, online travel service or similar transactions) not paid directly at, or through, the hotel."
Labels: american_express, amex, business_credit_card_with_rewards, open